PFS Group Limited are looking for a Fire Alarm Weekly Tester to join our team. We are not expecting applicants to have had experience in the fire industry, however any existing experience would be beneficial. Full training to allow you to carry out this role will be provided.
This role would involve visiting multiple properties at set times throughout the day located around the London area and activating their fire alarm system, while recording the result on a PDA or paper jobsheet. Any issues with the operation of the system would need to be highlighted on the worksheet and to our office team. All travel expenses incurred can be claimed back via the Company’s expenses procedure.
The initial role would consist of a single day of testing per week but this would potentially increase depending on the needs of the business up to a maximum of 3 days per week.
We welcome all applications for this role but this vacancy would be ideal for a retired individual who would like to work in a more limited capacity.
We are looking for determined, hard-working candidates who have a strong desire to learn a new trade and are passionate about their work.
· Completing weekly testing on Fire Alarm systems at the locations and times required
· Completing monthly flick tests on Emergency Lighting systems
· Highlight any deficiencies in the operation of the system when tested
· Maintain good customer communications
· Ambitious & Positive Attitude
· Hard working
· Willing to learn a new trade
· Determined & confident character
· Be able to carry, lift and climb ladders
· Hours: 1 to 3 days per week as required.
You would be paid £90 per day worked.
The majority of your work would be located around London and the surrounding areas and you must be prepared make your way into London regularly for an 8am start.
Our main office is based in Southend-on-Sea and you will need to be prepared to interview at this location.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £70.00 /dayAPPLY