PFS Group Limited is an established Fire & Security Company based in Southend, Essex. We have experienced rapid growth over the past few years and are looking for a Management Accountant to join our company.
Working in a team with an Accounts Manager and two other Accounts staff, you will be part of an environment which empathises both individual and team working skills.
Your role will be to assist the Accounts Manager by completing the monthly management accounts and other duties listed below. Once the initial settling in period has ended, the successful candidate will be expected to carry out the duties below with little or no assistance. There will be regular meetings with the Accounts Manager to analyse the data to ensure the Directors are provided with worthwhile, valuable data to review.
– Accruals, prepayments, budgets and forecasts
– Balance sheet reconciliations
– VAT returns
– Preparation of monthly management accounts
– Detailed commentary and analysis on monthly accounts
– Prepare year end file for external accountants
– AAT qualified as minimum
– 3 years + previous experience in a similar role
– Ability to analyse data, interpret and relay information
– Sage 50 experience is essential
– Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge is essential
– The ability to prioritise your work load
PFS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PFS Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per yearAPPLY