1.1 Who are we?
PFS Group Limited is a Fire & Security systems company, operating within the United Kingdom. PFS Group Limited is a limited company registered under number 3511171. The registered office of PFS Group Limited is 21 Towerfield Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS3 9QE. The VAT registration number for PFS Group Limited is 710 774 056.
Our Data Protection Officer and data protection representatives can be contacted directly at:
Address: Data Protection Officer, 21 Towerfield Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS3 9QE.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0345 565 1887
PFS Group Limited is a data controller and processor under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1.2 What data do we collect and what do we use it for?
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of any personal information you supply to us. This Notice sets out how we collect and use information about you, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
We will require certain information to provide you with a quotation and to carry out any services you have instructed us to. Information that identifies you as an individual is classed as Personal Data (including your first and last name and personal email address). This may be supplied by you online via our website (www.pfsltd.co.uk), by email, by post or by telephone to us.
We will use your Personal Information to provide you with a quotation when requested. We may occasionally use your Personal Information to inform you about business operating updates and other fire protection & life safety system related information. We may use the data gathered to help towards development of new services or improve your existing services or to invite you to participate in market research.
We will continue to include opt out/unsubscribe links in any marketing information supplied to you.
PFS Group Limited will not pass on your personal data for marketing purposes to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
1.4 Retention period
PFS Group Limited will process personal data for the duration of your contracts with us and will store the personal data for as long as necessary which is designated by company policy legal requirements and the requirements of the accreditation bodies PFS Group Limited is a member of. Your data will then be destroyed as soon as is practicable unless we have notified you that we intend to hold your data for longer. Any extensions will be notified to you with reasons provided.
1.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by PFS Group Limited, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with PFS Group Limited’s Data Protection Officer and ultimately the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details|
|Data Protection Officer||
PFS Group Limited
21 Towerfield Road
|Information Commissioners Office||
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113