PFS Group Limited are looking for experienced Fire Alarm small works engineers to join our service team. The majority of your work would be located around London and the surrounding areas.
We are a forward thinking and progressive company. We always look to reward engineers through additional training and responsibility once this is earned. We always try to make sure our engineers feel included with the developments we are making as a company to ensure they know they are appreciated.
- Be available to arrive in London for 8am most mornings
- Completing various small works jobs on Fire alarms systems
- Replacing elements of Fire Alarm systems including batteries and detectors
- Occasional servicing of Fire alarm systems
- Making observations regarding deficiencies with the installed system to a basic level
- Maintain good customer communications
- Understanding of Health & Safety & vehicle care and maintenance
- Multiple years’ experience in the Fire Alarm industry
- Possess a full UK driving license
- Good character & hard working personality
- Be able to carry, lift and climb ladders.
- Able to carry equipment up and down ladders, i.e. detectors, cable and power tools
Additional Earnings Opportunities:
- Engineer’s must give us 1 hour travel each way when attending jobs, any additional time is paid as overtime at a flat rate
- Overtime on evenings & weekends is available from time to time. Usually this is paid 1.5 rate (door to door) however at certain points this is higher.
- We also regularly invest in our engineer via paid external training courses & internal training.
- Annual opportunity to discuss wages
A company van & mobile will be provided for business use only.
Salary; dependent on experience
Reference ID: PFSSW-02
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
PFS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PFS Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needAPPLY