PFS Group Limited is an established Fire & Security Company based in Southend, Essex. We have experienced rapid growth over the past few years and are looking for a Project Manager to join our company.
The successful candidate will report directly to Management and Directors and will be part of an environment which empathises both individual and team working skills. There will be a requirement to learn new skills and to assist in expanding the business further.
The job role will be based at our office in Southend-On-Sea and in part visiting sites in the South East, predominantly in London. Location to our offices and ease of access to public transport are preferred. A proven track record on project management in a similar position for at least 5 years as well as a skill base/core trade within the Fire Alarm industry or electrical contracting is required.
Your role will comprise of the following key duties as well as the skills and experience required to carry out the role successfully;
· Managing multiple projects from £5k – £80k
· Preparing project financial budgets and forecasts
· Planning and executing projects from start to finish
· Reporting to Management and Directors
· Managing team of engineers
· Experience in project planning
· Planning and organisation skills
· Ability to cost plan and price additional works
· Knowledge of basic contract law and procedures
· Knowledge of Health and Safety at work and CDM 2015
· Good people skills and client facing
· Good communication and IT skills and experience with MS Office
Salary : Attractive and negotiable for the right applicant. £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year.APPLY